If you have a mailing address that's different than your home address, we've got you covered. Just add a mailing address during the account setup by checking the Enter a separate mailing address box on the 'Contact Information' page. Then, you will be shown additional fields to store this information.
To add or edit a mailing address after your account is open, please follow these instructions:
- Sign in at www.sharebuilder.com
- Go to Accounts > Overview > Profile & Settings > Personal Info (Sign In required)
- Select Edit in the 'Your Information' section
- Check the Enter a separate mailing address box to expose these fields (if entering a new mailing address)
- Enter or update your mailing address in the fields provided, then click Save
Updating your mailing address will update the address for all of your ShareBuilder Accounts.
Tip: Incorrect contact information may result in your ShareBuilder Account being restricted from trading. If your
mailing address changes in the future, be sure to update this information promptly.