Speed. Convenience. Cost-effectiveness. It sounds like a commercial for a sports car, eh? But, we're actually talking about a sweet process called an electronic funds withdrawal (there's no charge, and it comes with 1-2 business days processing).
If that sounds good to you, let's get started:
- Sign in at www.sharebuilder.com
- Go to Accounts > Transfer Money > Deposit & Withdrawal (sign in required)
- Select the 'From' account (a ShareBuilder account) for the withdrawal
- Verify your bank information for the 'To' account (and make updates if necessary)
- Enter the Withdrawal Amount, then click Next (I promise we're almost there)
- Verify the request details, enter the last four digits of your Social Security number, then click Submit (mission accomplished)
Tip: If you have connected your ShareBuilder and Capital One 360 accounts, you can instantly transfer funds out to your Capital One 360 account. Just select Instant Transfer in the Frequency list.