Linking your checking or savings account to your ShareBuilder account makes it easy to put funds into your ShareBuilder account, or pay for a pricing program. It's free to create this link and transfer monies into your ShareBuilder account.
Your ShareBuilder account can only be linked to one checking or savings account. To link your ShareBuilder account to either a checking or savings account, you'll need to provide the following information:
- Financial Institution Name – The name of your bank, credit union or financial intuition.
- Type of account – Your ShareBuilder account can be linked to most checking or savings accounts, but there are some restrictions.
- A link cannot be established with checking accounts that are connected to a money market account.
- Also, some financial institutions won't allow a link to be established with a savings account.
- Routing # – Sometimes referred to as an ABA#, this is generally the first nine numbers on your check. Some financial institutions use a different routing number for electronic funds transfers, so please verify this with your financial institution before you try to make a deposit into your ShareBuilder account.
- Checking/Savings Account # – The account number for your checking or savings account. Enter numbers only; Please refrain from using dashes or spaces.
You may change the checking or savings account on file with us at any time. Any funds transfers made after the update of information are made from the account on record at the time of the request.